Costa Cruises Hot
Costa cruises is one of Europe's biggest cruise lines. They recently sent one of their ships, the Costa Atlantica to Singapore which will travels to ports like Phuket, Langkawi and Malacca. To make a booking with them, its best to talk to one of their travel agents - there is a list here.
Also be sure to check out our exclusive TheSmartLocal feature here.
Videos All Videos (1)
User Ratings Summary
User rating summary from: 1 user(s)
An unforgettable experience
I have to state this holiday was a media invitation. But don't let that discredit what I am going to say. We thoroughly enjoyed oursleves and in fact I sought Costa Cruises out for collaboration after reading reviews and comparing them to other cruise lines around. Highlights of our trip?
1. The live music. I particularly loved Cafe Florian, the most beautiful cafe which had a violist and pianist ensemble on one of the nights. We felt compelled to spend some of our ship credit there to appreciate their artistry and a crowd gathered the moment they started performing.
2. The service - The service staff were amazing, we don't have a level of service like this in Singapore. Staff happily posed and smiled whenever I whipped out my camera, something I am not used to. We felt really special and well taken care off the whole time we were there.
3. The theater performances were BRILLIANT. Its of a level you would easily pay tickets for at art venues around the world. And they were free! Think magic shows and "So you think you can dance".
4. The view from our room. Imagine waking up to a scene of the sun glistening across beautiful islands right outside your balcony. This postcard perfect view followed you everywhere you went. While you were eating, swimming and even at the gym. And you will never get enough of it!
5. Phuket and Langkawi - The holidays on a holiday! In our Phuket trip we enjoyed eating and shopping in the non commercialized Phuket Town most before briefly checking out Patong Beach, an area thronging with tourists. We enjoyed Langkawi even more. The ride up the Cable Cars at Oriental Village into the clouds was breathtaking and the highlight of our trip.
Towards the end of the trip, Chloe and myself were playing one of our silly games and one was naming our "Top 3 Best Holidays Ever" at the same time. And of course this trip made it to both our lists!
You can read the feature article we did up with pictures over here.