FIJI Water has recently announced their “FIJI Water Signature Creations Expedition,”, a dining experience cum fundraiser for the Children’s Cancer Foundation. Guests will be chauffeured all over Singapore to feast on star dishes handpicked by food critics in 6 restaurants across Singapore.
Date: 28 September 2013, 12 noon to 6pm
Ticket Price: $180 NETT - Just 80 seats are available.
All proceeds from the ticket sales will be donated to the Children's Cancer Foundation.
Participating Restaurants & Star Dishes:
- Absinthe (French) - "Foie Gras Terrine with Warm Brioche" by Chef Francois Mermilliod
- Fat Cow (Japanese) - "Wagyu No Kakuni" by Chef Dan Segall
- Hashi (Japnese) - "Fresh Live Prawn, Hokkaido Scallop and Mixed Vegetable with Japanese Jelly" by Chef Tadashi Takahashi
- Privé Grill (Spanish / Western) - "Hokkaido Corn and Shrimp Fritter with Lime Aioli" by Chef Robin Ho
- The Pelican (Seafood) - "The Pelican Lobster Thermidor" by Chef IsaacTan
- Tippling Club (European) - "Pigeon, celery, quinoa, goats curd" by Chef Ryan Clift
Guests will be served the signature dish of these restaurants paired with a glass of wine and FIJI Water. Food critics and chefs will also be there to mingle with them. Looks like Evelyn Chen (Bibik Gourmand) will be going too!
Those interested can purchase tickets from www.tuckshop.sg at $180.
Disclaimer: TSL community is our initiative to use our reach to highlight important issues to Singaporeans. This program focuses on raising awareness for charity and non-profit events and entities. Contact us and if your story resonates with us we will gladly share it with our readers.
Click on the TSL community tag to see what other stories we have covered before. For corporates and other PR please us the appropriate advertising channels.