Puteri Harbour Family Theme Park provides a series of unique experiences and excitement through popular global children’s characters from LAT, Sanrio Hello Kitty Town and The Little Big Club®.
Puteri Harbour Family Theme Park Hot
Johor, Malaysia 79000
User Ratings Summary
User rating summary from: 1 user(s)
Fun for the family :)
The arrival of Legoland and the Sanrio Hello Kitty Town brings Malaysia themed parks to an international level. As a Singaporean, the convenient proximity of these theme parks is a great boon, as all is needed is a relatively short drive and you are in another "world".
But is the Puteri Harbour Family Theme Park up to standards and value for money ? I am please to say "YES!". But I would advice the following tips so that families with their children can have a more pleasant experience :
1) If your children age is between 7-11, I recommend to buy the 2-in-1 park tickets to better enjoy the offerings at the park. Parents with children, especially girls who adore Hello Kitty would do well with the Sanrio Hello Kitty (HK) Town. But those with boys, or older girls below 12 years who are not quite into the HK craze, would find entertainment in The Little Big Club where other famed characters like Barney, Pingu, Thomas the Train, etc. Generally, I feel that the 2-in-1 package gives more value and able to at least keep the family entertained as a whole.
2) Duration to finish the whole theme park on a leisurely pace : 1 day. The park opens 10am and closes 6pm. Do go early.
3) If the schedule allows, I t really recommends visiting the park on a weekday (but the park is closed Tuesday, with exception on Malaysia and Singapore school and public holidays).
4) Buy tickets online to save on queue time.
5) To up the fun factors, do attend the various mini-shows at the park. I feel the HK mini-shows is especially of high quality. The last parade at 430am at HK Town is superb for kids.
6) For a visit on weekend (like in Fri-Sat), do book a room at the Traders Hotel for a relax pace and great dining.
For more pic and info, do check out my blog as indicated below.