Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hot
Sabah, Malaysia 88000
Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu takes pride in its unrivaled location along Jalan Tun Fuad Stephens, adjacent to the city’s best retail, dining and entertainment options, and within minutes of various places of interests. And just a convenient 7-10 minutes ride to the Kota Kinabalu International Airport.
With its soothing decor and fine furnishings for the business travellers and families alike, Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu promises the most ideal holiday accommodation in this part of the city.
User Ratings Summary
User rating summary from: 1 user(s)
5 Stars Hotel with 5 Stars service...
This is my 1st visit to Kota Kinabalu. My original plan was to stay at the Shangri-La Tg Aru but had to change plan as their swimming pool was under renovation (and beside, I understand it's Rm30 for a short taxi journey out to town and a Rm20 back...that's Rm50 sunk cost for a dinner trip to town) ..and my radar landed on Le Meridien for it's centralised location. And I must thank my lucky stars or instincts ? It was a lovely stay at the hotel...made more so especially by the courteous and efficient staff... here are my pointers, especially if you have not visited KK before...
1) Location of hotel : Super ! just 7-10mins from international airport (taxi is fixed at Rm30 each way. At KK airport taxi counter..pay Rm30 and get a receipt for the taxi ride. No haggling, and won't be cheated by moonlighters)
2) Staff are very friendly, obliging and efficient. They make your stay memorable...everytime we return after outings..it's like coming home.
3) The rooms with the full sea view is highly recommended for the awesome view! Partial seaview get the city to the right side and a little of the sea on the left...you will be disappointed.Try to get level 9-11 for best sea view.
4) Free WiFi is avail only at lobby area and at rooms floor lift lobby...network is good at those areas.
5) Fresh drinking water (2 bottles) are provided free daily. If need extra, a courtesy request to housekeeping will help...
6) The hotel is located near to various amenities like shopping malls (the latest Sura Sabah Mall is about a 15min walk along the waterfront promenade)..and various other famed local eateries..you will be spoilt for choices.
7) For shutterbugs, this is the perfect hotel...the fish and local produces market is just across the roads from the hotel...really exotic ! Love it!
8) It's a pricey compared to other hotels...but it's worth the money! 2 thumbs UP !