Sate Kajang Haji Samuri is a famous restaurant chain in Malaysia with 20 outlets operating around Kajang, Klang Valley, Putrajaya and Negeri Sembilan. Sate Kajang Haji Samuri is also a major supplier to several leading chains of hotels and cafes in Kuala Lumpur.
Restoran Sate Kajang Hj. Samuri Hot
Selangor, Malaysia 43000
2. Bandar Baru Bangi, Kajang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
3. In front of Metro Kajang, Kajang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
4. R&R Awan Besar, Shah Alam Expressway (Kesas), Kuala Lumpur
5. R&R Kinrara, Shah Alam Expressway (Kesas), Kuala Lumpur
6. R&R Sungai Buloh Overhead Bridge Restaurant, North-South Expressway Northern Route, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
7. R&R Dengkil, North-South Expressway Central Link, Selangor Darul Ehsan (Both bound)
8. R&R Elmina, Guthrie Corridor Expressway, Selangor Darul Ehsan (north bound)
9. Uptown, Damansara Utama, Selangor Darul Ehsan
10. Taipan USJ, UEP Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan
11. Precinct 16, Putrajaya
12. Taman Melati, Ulu Kelang, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
13. Aked MARA, Bngunan MARA, Jalan Raja Laut, Kuala Lumpur
14. Kompleks PKNS, Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan
15. Selayang Mall,Selayang,Selangor Darul Ehsan
16. Giant, Senawang, Negeri Sembilan Darul Khusus
17. Jalan Pantai, Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan Darul Khusus
18. Medan Ipoh Bestari, Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan
User Ratings Summary
User rating summary from: 3 user(s)
Some of the best tasting satay around!
Satay is often viewed as a snack or a side dish that people order while waiting for their main dishes to come. That is why it is quite rare to see restaurants dedicated to selling satay primarily but this restaurant in Kajang is famous because of that fact. Oriented in a buffet style dining, all you need to do is to place your order and take note of your table number when you are at the cashier.
The satay that comes is very delicious indeed and must be taken with the sauce.
If you're a Malaysian and asked someone where to get a good plate of satay, chances are that their reply would be satay kajang. Haji Samuri is one of the many places you can get a good satay. You would get your standard set of a few sticks of satay of either beef or chicken in which you may ask for more, nasi impit, cucumbers and kuah kacang.
It may look like nothing much if you're not familiar with satay but trust me, a little dip with kuah kacang and you might just go crazy. The beef satay is cooked to perfection as it isn't chewy and the chicken satay has a bit of fats here and there but it is still pretty good nonetheless. The kuah kacang is a bit spicy but it is the main drive of eating more satay.
Satay - the first thing that comes to our mind when someone mentions Kajang. There are a lot nice satay places around Malaysia but i find Restoran Sate Kajang Hj. Samuri particularly nicer. The time when i was there, the place was crowded but not to the extent that we have to queue. It's also self service so you have to order at the counter and do take note of your table number.
I personally love their 'kuah kacang' (the peanut sauce), it was my first time to finish all the kuah and needed refill. I only ordered chicken satay since most of my friends couldn't take other meat. The chicken satay is great, I like it that it has fats and that makes the whole satay tasted even better. I heard that the ice kacang was worth a try but i didn't manage to order one because i was too full. I basically stuffed down almost 20 sticks of chicken satay, some nasi impit and cucumbers.